Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Hey Starbuck

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hey Starbuck

    How do you like the new season of BSG? I just got into watching it before the season, pretty good show.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Starbuck

    love it. so far I've thought every episode of season 2 has been very strong. In fact, the whole Sci-fi Friday line-up has kept me happy on Friday's and with the addition of Firefly on at 7:00, Sci-Fi channel has really gotten a strong line-up.
    Firefly was one of those things I heard about by word of mouth so I bought the DVD set and was not disapointed. Glad to see it is getting another shot on tv and with the movie coming out in September it will be a nice ending.

    Now back to Galactica. Next Week should really rock. Boomer makes it back to Kobol with Starbuck and Helo and of course Apollo sticks a gun to her head. The only thing I don't like about the show is the whole Baltar-Six thing. To me they have too many conversation's in his head to prove point's over and over again. I got it the first time. At least they have cut back on that. I also don't like the opening change. I liked the tribal drums they had last year. This year they are using the "European" version which i think is weaker. Overall I have to say that BSG is among the most well written show's on TV right now.

    I'm glad you are enjoying the show. Season 1 comes out in October I think. don't get the "Best Buy" exclsuive that will be out next month if you plan on buying it. It is a reformated Europe version and will have a lot LESS than the official American release. The U.S. release will also include the Mini-Series with a lot more special features.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Starbuck

    starbuck, What is your avatar?
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Starbuck

    forground is one of the new Cylon Centurians and in the background are the new Cylon Raiders
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Starbuck

    I've watched the first season already, downloaded. And a friend bought the Best Buy set (it came out a few weeks back). They changed up the theme last week to the European version, then the drums (with a preview of the episode...which is the verion the downloads I had gotten had, and I liked that whole package).

    This weeks does look good, due to football, I've set my VCR to record each week.

    I agree with the Firefly, I bought the DVD awhile back after downloading them (I sense a trend...) and it is a really fun enjoyable show. I'm hopeful that the movie isn't the end but a new beginning, either more movies or I'd love to see Sci-Fi pick it up as a show. There was plenty of character information still to go.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Starbuck

    I guess we have seen the last of Kobol, time to move on.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Starbuck

    the official U.S. release of Battlestar comes out tomorrow. I'm getting in along with the new Bon Jovi cd
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hey Starbuck

    Bon Jovi cd is ok, I heard part of it...some decent songs
    I forgot BSG came out tomorrow, woohoo
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •